Ongoing Needs & Opportunities to Serve
Jobs by the Day/Hour
Champions for Jubilee Transition Home
You might ask, “What is a Champion?” The definition is not someone who only contributes financially but can give in other ways and is transformed with a heart of passion for our ministry. The way we would like you to be transformed is to consider some of the following suggestions:
1. Be a mentor by getting to know one or several of our men who are struggling as we all are at times. This could be a phone call periodically or a one on one relationship to be a friend or encourager.
2. Helping find a job or referring anyone in the Jubilee house to a job that you might know of or could at least open a door for them.
3. Taking some of the guests to a sporting event or movie top keep their spirits up since their personal life is at a minimum. We don’t let them have TV’s because we encourage reading and looking for a job most of the days they are with us.
4. Going to church with them or having an individual Bible study at our house.
5. Keeping up with them on Facebook to encourage and lift their spirits.
6. Preparing a meal or BBQ and celebrating with them
We would appreciate any feedback and consideration for these or any other ideas you might have. The body of Christ can step up into the action of the homeless and be a part of a life that God has designed for each of our talented and faithful men to enjoy. Please pray to discern what God would have you consider and do. We look forward to hearing from you.